* Highly Recommended & Preferred
a ) Food Ordering Procedures
You may place your orders through:
- Online - www.limtraders.com, web-store.
- Fax to us at 62621506
- Call us at 62686826
- Walk-in to purchase at our Factory located at 49 Quality Road, Singapore 618812
No! You must allow at least 2 calendar days for delivery from the day of order confirmation.
Yes, you may do so.
Yes, free delivery service comes with a minimum order amount of $100/- with at least one item of meat or seafood from the menu.
We do not deliver for order amount of less than $50/- in one bill. For any order amount less than $50/-, we would advise you to self-collect from our factory outlet at 49 Quality Road, Singapore 618812.
For order amount less than $100/-, a deliver surcharge of $10/- will be added to the bill.
Yes, you may send us your request via email at email@example.com and our sales personnel will attend to you.
You should immediately reach out to us by sending an email or sms, with your name and contact number or call our office during office hours, allowing us at least one working day to get back to you.
Under no circumstances, order cancellation and postponement will not be allowed within 2 calendar days before the day of delivery.
- Upon receiving your food, it is advisable to keep the chilled items in the chiller compartment (about 0°c to 5°c). For Frozen items, please keep it in the freezer compartment (-18°c and below).
B ) Food Items and Packing style
All our food items are packed in standard packing, not for sales in loose pack.
C ) Rental of Table, Chair, BBQ Pits and foam boxes
No, we do not provide rental service for table, chairs and BBQ pits. But we can assist you by providing you with the contacts of relevant service providers.
All our foods are delivered in foam boxes which should be returned to the driver upon delivery at the location, not after the event.
D ) Payment mode for Individual & Corporate
You may pay via the following options:
- Bank transfer via internet banking or ATM to our DBS Current Account: 052-9-003894
- Via Paypal at the check out page with your Credit Card
- Paynow by scanning the following QR code or entering our BRN: 200305123D
Yes, Payment has to be made upon confirmation of order before delivery. Please ensure that there is someone to receive the order at the delivery date, time slot and location. If our delivery guys are there and there is nobody to receive the goods, we will send the order back to our office and you may self-collect during office hours within 1 week or request for redelivery with a fee of $15. We will attempt to call you with the contact number provided before leaving.
We do not accept Cash on Delivery for orders placed online. Cash payment is only available at our office, prior to delivery.
E ) Payment mode for Singapore Government Bodies
Yes. Please allow 1 week in advance of delivery from PO issuing date, to make delivery arrangement.
Our sales personnel will confirm your order and the final amount with you before sending our invoice to you by email/ fax .
For payment viaGIBIZ / GIRO
- please use our invoice to raise a PO, so that Lim Traders could log on to GIBIZ website to secure the PO.
- Get your account to approve purchase on the invoice and fax/ email it to Lim Traders (email: firstname.lastname@example.org, fax: 6262-1506 )
- With the approved Invoice, Lim Traders will raise a PO from the Vendors Website.
- Upon delivery, and your account’s subsequent acknowledging in your system, we will submit an e-invoice for payment arrangement.
F) Delivery & Self Collection
Yes, the minimum order about for free delivery is $100. For orders less than $100, a delivery charge of $10 will be imposed.
No, we do not deliver to off-shore island except Sentosa.
We provide island-wide delivery to all locations except off-shore islands and areas with postal code starting with 70 and 71 – Lim Chu Kang Area.
1) Our delivery schedule are as follows:
- Earliest: 8.30am
- Latest: 6pm
** The timing above shall be subjected to our available delivery slots. Please confirm with our sales office.
2) Self – Collection – Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm, Saturday 8.30am to 1pm. Closes on Sunday and Public Holidays
If you have selected a specific delivery time slot e.g 10am to 12pm, Please ensure that there is someone to receive the order at the delivery date, time slot and location. If our delivery guys are there and there is nobody to receive the goods, we will send the order back to our office and you may self-collect during office hours within 1 week or request for redelivery with a fee of $15. We will attempt to call you with the contact number provided before leaving.
Please inform us at the earliest possible time. If our delivery guy is there and there is nobody to receive the goods, we will send the order back to our office and you will have to self-collect during office hours within 1 week or you may request for a redelivery with a fee of $15. We will attempt to call you with the contact number provided before leaving. Please ensure that the contact number provided is correct.
The driver will send the food only to the nearest carparks/ loading bay, hence you have to meet the driver there to pick up the goods.